Spirit of God Fellowship is committed to the safety of the people of our church. We have begun meeting in person again, and we’re doing our best to provide a touch-free experience as much as we can. We are staying current with any CDC recommendations and taking measures to ensure the health and comfort of those in our community.
We also recognize that many people may feel safer at home, and that is completely understandable! We respect your decision. Our Sunday services will be available on our website each week by Tuesday afternoon.
For our in-person services, we have taken safety measures, including the following:
• Please wear a mask at all times when in the building.
• Someone will take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer upon entering our building.
• We have cards available that you can place on the seats next to you or your family to protect that space, ensuring a social distance between you and others. You can get these from the Welcome Desk in the back of the sanctuary.
• The coffee shop is currently closed until further notice. (As of 12/11/20)
• Sanitizer dispensers have been put up throughout the building. Please use these as much as necessary.
• Please refrain from hugs, handshakes, high-fives, or any other touching.
The following video will give you more information about our precautions, but if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.